Tuesday 31 March 2015

At the club, 31 March

I leave for the contest in Tennessee tomorrow morning; then, two weeks flying at Ridge Soaring in PA, so I needed my glider. I took a couple of pictures - you can see if spring is here.  I drive a Jetta.

I replaced the glass jar for the matches I broke last time I was out.


Obviously, the gate and road - still below zero, road was getting soft













Stopped on road looking down 26. 
























Still significant melting to go...  there is some minor drifting.

Bonus picture - you can fit a 15m glider trailer in the driveway of a semi-detached in a high population density area of Kanata - just.
Hooking up is going to be interesting at rush hour on the street
























Follow the contest on http://sailplaneracing.com/pagc/ ; I'm blogging there and crewing for JS.

No comments:

Post a Comment